<VV> Was EARLY SHROUD FABRIC now 1634

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 21 19:48:04 EST 2014

Dupli-Color calls it Low Gloss rather than semi gloss.  I've been using it
for years (25?).  Closest thing I've ever found to an "original" look.  Also
blends/covers/dries well.  Don't use in high humidity!  Once dry (about 5
minutes) don't dowse it in brake clean.  You will find it in the Engine
Paint category at most any FLAPS.

I just did an EM install and if I find my info on the seal strips, I'll get
back to the list on that since I think the cost was less than the $35?
mentioned.

Later, JR