<VV> Need electrical help on tailights

jim bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 5 04:35:04 EDT 2014

Even after I replaced the original flaky sockets with their aftermarket
equivalent replacements, I still had flaky ground issues.  I solved it by
soldering a separate ground wire to the clip and then found some handy screw
for a ground lug on the other end of the wire.  A nice benefit is that the
bulb will remain lit even if you unplug it from the body.  That makes a
really handy underhood trouble light should the need arise.
Jim