<VV> Engine Noise

Bob Gilbert corvairbob at bresnan.net
Wed Sep 17 00:18:37 EDT 2014

I can listen to each rocker arm stud and those are quieter than the block
noise. I put a lifter cleaner, CD2, in and did the valve adjustment after
running for two weeks. The mechanic readjusted the valves and could not get
rid of the noise. Just remembered that the fuel pump was changed I will
check that also.
Thanks for the reply.