<VV> Belt Tensioner Tool

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Sep 21 00:22:35 EDT 2014

This may, indeed, be one of the tools that Rex brings to the toss. I can
say that it really does work well. I did buy one of his 3/8"  drive
crankshaft turning tools that replace the dampener during assembly.  Another cool
tool!

Remember, any new project is a good excuse to buy another tool!

- Seth

In a message dated 9/20/2014 8:21:17 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,