<VV> Standard Transmission Oil

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Fri Apr 3 15:35:31 EDT 2015

Roger,
PLEASE read all the posting that has been going on lately.  It should  be
obvious!!!
Bob Helt

In a message dated 4/3/2015 11:17:47 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
virtualvairs at corvair.org writes:

Just  picked up a gal. of Valvoline oil part #773732.  It says on the back
"Recommended for hypoid differentials (convedntional and limited slip where
 API GL-4 or GL-5 is specified and non-synchronized manual transmissions
where  API GL-5 fluid is specified.
DIFFERENTIAL: SPI SERVICE GL-4, GL-5  NON-SYNCHRONIZED MANUAL TRANSMISSION:
 API SERVICE GL-5.  My  question is should I put this in my 62 Rampside 4
spd transmission.   Thanks.  Roger