<VV> Clunk When Releasing Clutch

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 11:07:21 EDT 2015

The rod that pushes the fork seems to snap sideways then the noise happens.
Makes my first thought be that the fork is crawling slightly up a side of
the pivot ball then snapping back into position.  Maybe the pivot ball needs
some lube.  I doubt you can get any onto it through the opening for the rod,
but I would give it a try.

Jim Becker