<VV> Red Line Oil Web Site - answer?

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 17:56:22 EDT 2015

JR, sounds like they reverse engineered the stuff to make it compatible yet
still satisfy the current rating.

Not to start a oil war here but the same could be said for some of the
modern day oils. While they do not have the additive package of the
original oils many far surpass the capability of those 60s oils to protect
our car engines.

Mark Durham
62 Coupe