<VV> Transaxle lubricants

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Apr 6 23:40:57 EDT 2015

Folks - This is not rocket science. Buy a GL4 lube. If the  container says
it works for GL5, don't buy it and don't use it. Many racers  have used Brad
Penn lubricants, manufactured in Pennsylvania from Pennsylvania  crude oil
stock. So I talked with them on the phone. This is the data  they sent - see
below. I forwarded it to Richard for his comment. Also  below. The good
companies know what we need and supply it. I am sure RedLine and  Amsoil have
appropriate products, I have used products from those  manufacturers over the
years as well. This isn't like engine oil where you  will be changing it
all the time. Buy the right stuff, put it in and forget  about it.

-Seth Emerson