<VV> Calif. AAA....not every time!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue Apr 7 16:25:56 EDT 2015

Wow!
In California we get fast service day or night, 200 mile flatbed tows if
needed, free rental cars and follow up phone calls. I love our Automobile Club
of California.

Corvairjack

Someone reported recently;

Yesterday on the way to Paso Robles my Ford pegged the temp gauge and I was on the side of the road for 6 1/2 hours.

I knew it was a stuck thermostat because the top hose was empty...I beat the snot out of the housing.

If you have ever looked for the thermostat in a 7.3 Navistar you'll know why I went ahead and called AAA

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages