<VV> GL-5 gear oil is for automatics?

Vairtec Corp vairtec at comcast.net
Tue Apr 7 18:58:59 EDT 2015

Charlie, perhaps I should apologize in advance for being in a bad mood.
Apparently you are just posting to this thread, not reading it, because
yesterday I posted

"Powerglide-equipped vehicles can use the newer GL-4/GL-5 products
because the differential lube is not shared with the transmission. "

Just sayin.'  Again.

--Bob