<VV> Corvairs for Sale

Ron Annas ronald.annas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 13:57:40 EDT 2015

Bought two Corvairs with the intent of restoring and keeping.  Am finally
admitting I have neither the time, talent nor $$$ to do the job.  Would
like to find someone to rescue them or at least utilize them to rescue
others.

1963 Spyder sedan.  Complete minus some of the piping for the turbo, good
glass with no cracks.  Currently has homemade manifold with single carb.
Includes 2 rebuild able turbos with carbs.  Rust in rear floorboards and
trunk area.  Have transferable SC title.

1961 900 sedan. 3 speed. Complete with good glass, no cracks.  Floors look
good but some rust showing in rocker panels.  No title.

Cars are located in Raeford, NC  (Near Fayetteville/Ft Bragg, NC)

Will entertain offers, my lovely wife wants to see me do something with
them!

Thanks, Ron