<VV> Other Vehicles With The Same Gear Lube Requirements

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Fri Apr 10 14:40:00 EDT 2015

Awhile back I asked what current vehicles had the same transaxle lube requirements and someone said the latest Corvettes with the combined hypoid diff and transmission.  From what I have read so far about that car's requirements it would seem that we could just ask for gear lube for a late Corvette with a transaxle and not get some kid all worked up looking for a 50 year old Corvair's needs.

What think ye?

Bob Hall