<VV> Other Vehicles With The Same Gear Lube Requirements

hallgrenn hallgrenn at aol.com
Fri Apr 10 19:15:49 EDT 2015

Thanks Jim.  I should have looked harder to give you credit.  But it was a long thread.
Bob

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.

It might be good to mention than Chevy does carry GL-4 oil for the modern 6 and 7 speed Corvette manual transaxles.  <Castrol Syntorq LT 75W-85W GL-4 (GM# 12346190)>  Chrysler has the same stuff usually a little cheaper.  It is the only gear lube specified for the "New Venture Gear" consortium.
Jim Davis