<VV> spare tire location -- correction

Thompson, Ed (MKE x1231) ed.thompson at quarles.com
Fri Apr 10 16:37:11 EDT 2015

Notwithstanding that placement of the spare in the trunk was OEM-correct in A/C cars, all 60's, wagons and I believe 68-9 convertibles w/ a 140, it has always been my understanding location in the trunk was done as a weight distribution consideration.  Let the clarifications begin...

Ed, Milwaukee, '66 Monza sedan, 110-glide, LA-built, original A.I.R. functioning and in place, spare in engine compartment ("reverse" mounted so the white wall is up)
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. They should be read or retained only by the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission from your system.