<VV> Fwd: What ATF?

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Tue Apr 14 11:40:50 EDT 2015

I suppose it isn't always cheaper to properly maintain something but it's worth a lot to me to not have to mess with it.  My uncles used to never change the oil in farm trucks or their personal cars.  They figured enough of them would last long enough that it wasn't worth it.  I guess those that want to skimp on maintenance should run Amzoil in their engine and never change it.
How many qts does a normal drain produce in a Corvair?
I don't change the filter that often.  I just add a drain plug and keep the fluid changed. (just what drains)
Joel McGregor