<VV> Fw: solid fly wheel ad nauseum

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Apr 15 14:56:50 EDT 2015

A very common problem. I have run across this before buying
remanufactured plates from local FLAPS. If is slight and I am in a
hurry, I straighten the area as best I can. If the store can get one
quick enough, I return it for the next stock unit.

Even shipping a new unit can be dropped and this happens.

Frank DuVal