<VV> FW: <CORSA Chapters> CORSA of Baltimore

Harry Yarnell (Verizon) harryyarnell at verizon.net
Wed Apr 15 17:00:30 EDT 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: Harry Yarnell (Verizon) [mailto:harryyarnell at verizon.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 4:57 PM
To: 'Vairtec Corp'
Subject: RE: <VV> <CORSA Chapters> CORSA of Baltimore

Stupid? Come on Bob, it's very creative. It also says a lot in the one shot
with no text; that Corvair clubs are dying...
The closest corvair club is Group Corvair in Washington 45 miles to the
south, and that club is a mere shadow of its former self...
There was (is) a corvair club in western Maryland (freestate corvair?), but
I haven't heard from them in awhile.