<VV> FW: <CORSA Chapters> CORSA of Baltimore

Tom Hughes corvairdad at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 17:05:43 EDT 2015

Here's what I just posted on CorvairCenter Forum.

I'll weigh in here since I was the guy trying to keep the club alive. After
a couple years of little to no turnout at meetings and events, I've given
up. I guess the guy that maintained our website gave up too. The next
closest active chapter that I know of is in Northern VA. I plan on
maintaining my CORSA membership, but, sadly, there's nothing local for me.

--
Tom in Baltimore
corvairfleet.blogspot.com