<VV> <CORSA Chapters> CORSA of Baltimore

Vairtec Corp vairtec at comcast.net
Wed Apr 15 17:45:00 EDT 2015

Sorry, Harry, but it's stupid.  Creative?  Absolutely.  But for offering
useful information to the site visitor, who may be a new Corvair owner
looking for information, it sucks.

If the message it conveys is, as you said, "Corvair clubs are dying," it
just drags other clubs down too.

Would it have been so hard to add a simple line of text?  "CORSA of
Baltimore, 1973-2014.  For other Corvair clubs, visit Corvair.org."
Such text would eliminate any ambiguity, preserve the clever artwork,
and add an element of optimism.

--Curmudgeon Bob