<VV> <CORSA Chapters> CORSA of Baltimore

Rod Murray rmurray8996 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 07:56:19 EDT 2015

Lol I actually agree w Curmudgeon Bob :/ re the added web graphic re-direct, but, on a bigger level, would add that corsa baltimore's situation should alert all local clubs about the importance of maintaining relevance in your area.  Clubs should constantly review their efforts to remind themselves why they exist in the first place - to support and promote the CORVAIR.  What's on the agenda beyond the meetings and holiday party?  How can a CORVAIR enthusiast outside the club find us?  How is our club perceived to non club members?  Oftentimes a clubs health inspection need look no further than the evolution of its roster - if growth is limited, that's a potential red flag. Beyond the camaraderie developed amongst established chapter members, what does a club truly offer beyond a point of initial access? Clubs need to organize activities that are ultimately focused around the vehicles themselves in a way that not only helps keep them well-maintained, but, more importantly, visible, accessible, and welcoming to those beyond a club's current roster.

You know the saying...A body in motion stays in motion...a body at rest.......

My 2cents after first 2 cups of coffee...The lines are now open...

Mobile device...Have a great day!