<VV> RING GEARS AND RINGERS

Corvair Underground sales at corvairunderground.com
Wed Apr 15 18:06:43 EDT 2015

       The bent ring gear problem is a big enough problem that I have a
radius gauge to check cores when they come in. Unless you're looking for
it it's easily overlooked and not easy to see. When we find this I spray
paint red paint on the area.

        The Baltimore club is gone - Let's not exactly panic.  Corsa
Oregon voted whether to disband or not in the early 1980's.  Today in
2015 Corsa Oregon is a vibrant important club. If you think about all
the personal dynamics involved in keeping a club of any kind going it's
a miracle there's any stability in Corsa clubs.

         I've often said every Corsa club has it's own unique identity
and personality.  Back  prior to 2005 when i visited many of the clubs,
attended their conventions etc etc one of the fun parts was getting to
know the locals.  For as far back as I remember there were many times
when a club president would tell me that the local club was dead and had
no future. In most cases that trend reversed itself.

        Lon Wall
www.corvairunderground.com