<VV> Corvairic pistons

Corvair Underground sales at corvairunderground.com
Thu Apr 16 14:45:05 EDT 2015

Eric - I have Egge pistons (this one appears to be a 64-69) but what you
actually have are Badger's (I believe).

Lon
www.corvairunderground.com

From: Eric Taylor <corveric at me.com> To: 'VirtualVairs'
<VirtualVairs at corvair.org> Subject: <VV> Corveric's Piston Broke
days to match my set. This one is shot due to a rod bolt failure, five
good ones, one failure. Does anybody have an old stock (1980's ?) Egg
Manufacturing .030" Over piston available for sale? Clarks has not had
any since 1992. I need to either replace this one or change my entire
engine to different pistons and I'm being frugal this time.