<VV> CLUBS

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Fri Apr 17 01:53:51 EDT 2015

I think there can be a  lot of factors in a club's survival and success.
perhaps it is kind of the sum of a lot of factors -

Demographics - How many people within a reasonable distance who have an
interest in whatever the club is about?
Convenience of meeting times and places
Economy of the area - do people have time and mental energy to get invloved?
Personal and group dynamics - sometimes a couple of good people can make
all the difference
Club activities
And - outside support from Corsa to help the leaders adjust things to
optimize.

If a club is struggling, you should look at all these factors. Here in
SoCal, we seem to be getting a fair number of new Corvair owners into
the groups. The shows and events help raise awareness, too.
Corvairs are cars you can have fun with, whether they are stock or
modified, rough or pristine, or any combination of the above.

Best regards
Jay

--
Jay Maechtlen