<VV> Corvair main bearings .030

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Fri Apr 17 11:13:19 EDT 2015

Jerry,

Have you considered Clarks Corvairs? Their Catalog shows 0.030 brgs; rod and
mains..

For street use, I see no problem with 0.030 under bearings. Cracks in the
crankshaft are a culprit, not our main or rod journal sizes. As you say, you
have other crankss. Someone will be happy to buy the bearings for a Corvair.

YMV

Chuck S