<VV> speedo and clutch questions

Robert Brought blbrought at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 13:18:02 EDT 2015

Had a similar problem with my '64 Rampside.  The drive train would buck and
shudder occasionally when the clutch was engaged, some times going forward
and sometimes in reverse.  Long story short, I finally discovered that the
bolts holding the transmission to the crossmember were all loose!  Not sure
who failed to torque them, but I have a good idea. May not be the source of
your problem, but easy to check.

Bob Brought