<VV> 1. Need a part...2. Car Swap or sale ?

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 29 15:51:49 EDT 2015

HI.
1. I am looking for a couple of the adapters to put a Weber 2 BBL side draft on a Rajay turbocharger for a customer. Please let me know if you have one for sale and how much.

2. I met a car nut yesterday (who happens to own the company where I was getting a medicare supplement) who has an Avanti, but wants a late model Corvair. If you would be interested in working on some sort of swap or are selling a late model (Florida area preferred), just contact me and I will put the two of you in touch. He is in south Tampa.
Thanks much
Grant Young