<VV> Car stops running after 20 miles

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 7 18:15:03 EST 2015

Hi Smitty. My suggestion is do nothing on first issue until second issue has been resolved. Some of it makes no sense though ("car has absolutely crappy brakes"-then "the brake system is in excellent condition"). I am guessing you mean to say everything is new but pedal is terrible. Was this an issue with the old master cylinder? Are all the hoses and lines clear? Blockage?