<VV> Stopping Power.

jim bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 8 02:48:21 EST 2015

I have more questions than answers.  When the car quits, does it kinda peter
out, sputter and lurch to a stop or does it die like someone switched off
the ignition?  Were the shoes arced to the drums, if not the contact patch
could be very small and thus resulting in weak brakeing.
Jim, '66 turbovert