<VV> Car stops after 20 Mi

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 9 14:41:29 EST 2015

These are all very good suggestions. I would drive the car and bring a few items along for diagnostic purposes. A remote starter (to crank the engine over and check for spark), a primer bottle with gas (to fill the float bowls), and a few spare parts (after diagnoses has been performed). Just drive the car in a low traffic remote/rural area and not in a busy suburban area. Brakes are more important though and probably easier to diagnose.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301