<VV> Car stops after 20 Mi

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Wed Dec 9 12:06:17 EST 2015

I think they said they swapped the coil out.

For me and coils my mantra is:  "If in doubt, swap it out!"

I typically will carry a spare coil since they and fuel pumps are a
couple of items that will stop you cold and also are very easy to swap
out on the side of the road in just a few minutes.   MUCH faster than a
tow truck arrival time.

Larry