<VV> Book's Website Re: Barnes & Noble book review- I bought the e-book

Carlton carlton55 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 27 09:20:36 EST 2015

I decided to purchase this e-book and just see what this guy had to say. It
started out with the usual rhetoric about the Corvair. Sure there are a few
things he gets wrong as he is obviously not a mechanical person. But a
little over 1/2 way through the e-book he had continued to researched what
was going on with GM and the NTSA in 1971-72 and the 1972 report we all like
to refer to as exonerating our Corvairs. If his research is accurate and
holds true we will all be surprised to know that even what was and was not
said in the Corvair report was manipulated by then politics. Big surprise,
huh?

Carlton Smith
Indianapolis, IN