<VV> Looking at Options to get my Corvair from FL to Knoxville for the Convention (and back)

paulsiano at yahoo.com paulsiano at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 18:22:38 EST 2015

We moved from MI to FL about four years ago.  For the first time in my adult life I don't have a pick-up truck.  (ugh!)  I don't have a trailer or a way to tow it.  I checked with a commercial transporter and their quote was more than I paid to have it brought to FL and it is just 1/2 the distance and I have to pay the same amount for the return trip.  I'll continue to get quotes from other carriers.
Is there anybody in FL that would be interested taking it there and back in a closed trailer for a reasonable amount of money?  If interested please contact me off list.
Thanks.
Paul Siano                     Lecanto, FL