<VV> Corvair Brake Line Problem Solved, then Alternator Problem Solved (Several Caveats/Warnings)

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Sat Jan 31 15:31:05 EST 2015

First the Brake Line problem and advisory I thought I'd share:
http://www.corvairforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=225&t=9467
Short version is to "soften" up the fittings where the brake line mates up
with the house to the wheel cylinder before trying to loosen the fitting.)

Then, there's the problem I just had, right after fixing my brake problem :

Corvair Alternator Problem Solved (2 Caveats/Warnings)
http://www.corvairforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=225&t=9480

Hope this helps someone who may have similar issues down the road?

These links to the forum may not be available to everyone?

Charlie