<VV> Carburetor problem?

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 20:46:24 EDT 2015

I agree with Matt, sounds like a carb problem. When you back out the idle
mixture screw, make sure you screw it back in the same, and I would do both
carbs. When I did mine, gas shot straight up out of the carb throat, so
stand back!

Set the screws as before, of if you don't remember set at 2 1/2 turns out
then adjust for best rise and balance with the unisync, do this a couple of
times, each time getting the tune finer and more perfect.

Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho
62 Monza coupe Red/Red 4 speed