<VV> Convention- Blatent Semi-Ad....

charles doerge cdoerge1 at att.net
Tue Jun 16 12:31:14 EDT 2015

Well, since it's getting to be that time (hey- I'm 70 years old!!) and there many not be many more "CORSA Conventions" in my future, and I only live about three hours away.... I'm going to try and do a few days in Knoxville, TN!!!
I'm planning on being at the convention to renew some old friendships and maybe make some new ones, while possibly passing on a few memento's  from my collecting through the years.... I'll be there on Thursday/June 25 and Friday/June 26 at the indoor Flea Market area. I will be selling (unloading) some Corvair toys, Yenko memorabilia, and the last bunch of copies of my book- "Don Yenko And The Yenko Stinger"!!! There will be no more copies printed, so this is your last chance and at a special 2015 Convention price- $35.00!!!!! It took me 25 years to accumulate all the information enclosed and it was current as of 2011 (when the first batch was sent to the printers).
I have met hundreds of Yenko aficionados in those 25 years, and it was a long strange trip (to paraphrase a Grateful Dead son), and one that I enjoyed. I met and hung out with Donna Mae Mims, Jerry Thompson, Warren Dernoshek, James Reeve, Warren LeVeque, Dave Edsinger, Mike Harrison, James Rice, Bob Helt, Bob Coffin, James Schardt, Jay Leno, Eddie Meadows, Mike Stillwell, etc, etc, almost all of the Stinger racers, and other Yenko Stinger owners, lovers, and supporters...... Should your name not be listed, it was only because of space, there are many, many more....
SEE Y'ALL IN KNOXVILLE!!!!!!
Charlie Doerge