<VV> It must be national concours time -

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Thu Jun 25 15:24:14 EDT 2015

IMO that is not the answer. Just because you don't feel strongly about Factory Stock Original or Factory Stock Restored does not mean that class should be eliminated, it doesn't mean it's not fun, and it isn't a myth.

I am not a stock guy and do not understand why they get all worked up about things like proper over spray or the right spatter in the trunk paint. But for some car guys that is their definition of "fun" and I would never deny them of that. Just as they better not deny my "fun" of improving a stock car to make it better and then driving the wheels of of it.

Ned