<VV> Convention 2015

wfcc at mediacombb.net wfcc at mediacombb.net
Mon Jun 29 11:19:04 EDT 2015

National Corvair Convention 2015,

The 2015 Convention was well attended with many Corvairs.  Our Club was also well represented and we saw many of our Corvair Lover friends that we have made over the years. We also made many new friends and were able to put faces to those we have been talking with on Virtual Vairs. We all had a wonderful time! The free trolley to downtown was great.  Because we were vending from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, the only meeting we were able to attend was the Ultravan Meeting on Friday night.

The West Florida Corvair Club would like to thank the Host Club as well as all of the other clubs that helped make 2015 Knoxville a great convention.  Our club is having a special luncheon to discuss the convention and share pictures with our other club members.  We will also be sending out a special newsletter with all of the pictures we took.

Good Job everyone!

Ed and June Lindsay
President and Newsletter Editor
West Florida Corvair Club