<VV> Convention.

Harry Jensen Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Mon Jun 29 14:45:43 EDT 2015

Smitty--

The VV Meeting was not scheduled as an after thought. We schedule last
and using the largest room so that the meeting can go longer than the
scheduled time.

I'm sorry that the previous meeting went long. I know the group. I will
do my best to keep them to their scheduled times. They had an hour and a
half; there's no reason for them to go long.

--H

--