<VV> Convention.

hank kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Jun 29 18:27:57 EDT 2015

I've not been to all the Conventions that my old friend Smitty has---but the
2nd one I went to in 99---same thing happened----CORVANATICS wouldn't get
their dead asses out of the room.  Uncalled for, uncharitable, and V V
meeting was too late.
The years I was V V Chairman  and was at the Convention 02 and 03---I fought
with the planners to make sure V V meeting would not be hampered by any
other meeting, and we could stay in the room, talk and pop a few tops.   06
in Buffalo they scheduled the cruise on the Miss Buffalo at the same time as
the V V meeting.  Another of the endless mess-ups at that meet.  But I sure
don't blame the  V V people who went on the Miss Buffalo cruise.  It's a
nice ship and a very pleasant way to spend a summer's evening, esp. consider
those staying @ the hotel has insufficient A/C the whole week.

Don't even know where the convention will be next year, but if you want a
good V V meeting----The Chairman or someone he appoints has to bird-dog the
committee hosting to get the proper time and room assignment, or  V V will
end up with the end of the stick with the dung.    Smitty's
right---Navy/Marine Corps-Speak would have said things so much better.

Hank