<VV> Replace LM Coupe Rear Glass - what kind of glue?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Mar 10 12:57:48 EDT 2015

One difference, I make the ends overlap instead of butt. You can thin
them out slightly to make them fit in the space allotted, keep the
height the same. Personally I put this joint at bottom center.

Window-Weld round ribbon windshield butyl tape sealer adhesive. Some
combination of these words will work to find the product. 15 foot kit
with two blocks.

Frank DuVal