<VV> Main jet size

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Mar 22 11:20:14 EDT 2015

Dave Motohead has a video on a forum on how he removes them:

http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,719589,764997#msg-764997

I cannot see a #60 being anywhere in the range of fuel to air mixture
your car needs to run well. Have a spare pair of jets? Drill and try
them. They are not unobtainium.

Frank DuVal