<VV> elec. short

Bruce Alexander brucealexander11 at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 14:45:35 EDT 2015

I recently acquired a very nice 65 Monza Convertible. Rubs and looks good.BUT. When put away for the night, it will not start in the morning due to a dead battery. ( sometimes!) After isolating and checking all the circuits in the fuse box I found nothing wrong. Still had a voltage draw running down the battery By chance, I found that when I shut down for the day, with the top left down, the battery would drain. When I quit with the top left up, I still had good battery in the morning. ( Power Top)
Does anyone have a clue what might be causing to run the battery down when the top is left down overnight but not when it is left up?. ...,Bruce Alexander