<VV> elec. short

62vair 62vair at gmail.com
Wed May 6 16:17:24 EDT 2015

Bruce, get out the wiring diagram for that circuit and trace how power flows. Find each switch or relay and inspect it. There is a switch or relay that is sticking or is adjusted incorrectly in that circuit. Maybe a power top guy will speak up and narrow your search.
Mark Durham.
62 Coupé.

Sent by an LTE device on Consumer Cellular