<VV> Instructions fuel pump 1963 Corvair

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 10 13:33:27 EDT 2015

Separate the fuel line from the tank from the pump.

Do NOT loosen the lines which go to the carbs.

Back off the anchor (pointy) bolt which holds the pump in the housing.

Lift the pump out of the housing.

Hold the splitter block with a pliers and turn the pump over and over until
it comes loose from that block.

Take the new pump and reverse this process.

PS - You will probably have to remove the cap for the oil filler neck.

Later, JR