<VV> [FC] Springs for "working" Rampside (Now Brakes)

Bill & Chris Strickland lechevrier at q.com
Sun May 17 14:50:51 EDT 2015

We operated a small fleet of [often overloaded] commercial trucks in the
early 1980's near Oregon City, OR, which has an 500 foot elevation
change.  Going downhill, and catching a few too many stoplights was an
issue. We solved it with full metallic brake linings, at considerable
expense, but being able to stop at the bottom of the hill was worth it!

Bill