<VV> Autozone alternators

Daniel Monasterio González dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 4 20:42:09 EST 2015

   This topic about using hi amp. alternators lead me to irrigation
customers who use to install larger capacity pumps instead of the right
one for their systems. Larger ones use more energy ($$) than necessary.
Same is for alternators which "pump" the electricity for our cars systems.
If you relly need more than the 37 Amp. Alternator, go for it but, if not,
you are wasting power, which means more gas andŠit is not free.

   In my Bluebrier (long road driving ) I prefered to install a 2nd.
Battery but, kept the 37 Amp. alternator so, it "pumps" electricity at a
standard rate on longer charging time but, with better gas mileage and
double electricity reserve.

   Just (as most of you say) my $ 0.02.

Daniel Monasterio