<VV> Auto Zone Alternators

hank kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sun Nov 8 11:26:42 EST 2015

Kelly---the problem has only gotten worse since the economy crashed.  The
philosophy is now----"People are so hard up for jobs, we can pay them as
little as WE DARE TO."   AZ in my town is paying 9.00 for experienced
counter, 10 for ass't managers.  That's not even a living wage.  And you
only get the best for 8.00/hr with no experience.   There is a LOT of age
discrimination in the workplace.  Older people who become jobless are in
trouble.  I was lucky enough to have at the time a Dist. Mgr who was the
same age I was.
OTOH, Bojangles Chicken in my town is offering 9.50 for workers with NO
experience.

When I intervierwed for O'reilly and they told me what they wanted to pay
me, I said "Thanks for the Insult" and got up to walk out.  If you want
someone with 20 years experience, you don't offer 9.50/hr. I told him "I can
get 50 cents more an hour to work at Bojangles---NOW---you want to talk or
insult me again?"   I got what I wanted, or I would have just stayed home.

Hank