<VV> Now: Stupid Money - Was: Is it ok to sell a corvair here?

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Sun Nov 8 11:46:00 EST 2015

Gary,

I haven't driven it for a while but I used to get similar intrusions when I
 drove my 68 Camaro ragtop around.  The "Is it for sale?" questions didn't
bother me as much as the bottom feeders next to me at a light calling out,
"Hey, I'll give you a grand for it right now."  Even a response of "No,
thanks." seemed to be an invitation to them to start an  on-the-street
negotiation.  So, I started telling them that "it  belongs to my dad and its not
mine to sell."  When I first used that ploy,  I was young enough that it could
be true but the last few times I used it, it  was just funny.  At least, I
thought so.

I guess there is stupid low money as well as stupid high money.

Doc

In a message dated 11/8/2015 7:43:12 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,

Message:  1