<VV> Sprint badge location

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 8 16:37:41 EST 2015

It isn't about the year of the car, it is about when it got its Sprint treatments, the very first demo 63's (still in the fall of 62) had 1 emblem placed on the front panel, replacing the Corvair emblem there.  But this placement was quickly replaced with the dual emblems on the side of the front fenders.  Marketing wise, the front location was hard to see (especially with the stone guard) and moving to the sides made much more sense from advertising the Sprint name when cars pulled up along side the Corvair.

Rick Loving