<VV> Surging at cruise

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Nov 11 12:20:54 EST 2015

First try just removing and plugging the vacuum advance hose and see if
that stops the surging. You might want to check the play in the tip of the
vacuum advance arm to make sure it isn't worn too much. This is not a cure,
but  if neither of these things help, you know it is likely in the carbs or
linkage.  Or you could learn to "jiggle the gas pedal just a bit" in the
opposite  direction at the opposite time! (Good luck with that!) - Seth

In a message dated 11/11/2015 8:51:30 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,